Tailor-made cannabis research solutions
Here at Marijuana Surveys we are fascinated by all aspects of cannabis and our research covers a broad range.
CURRENT CANNABIS RESEARCH PROJECTS INCLUDE:
- Standard Operating Procedures SOPs for a Canadian cannabis cultivation consultancy
- Examining emerging cannabis markets for a large US accounting firm
- Background research for company launch of medical cannabis firm in the Carribean
- Researching individual cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system for a US pharmacy
- Presenting latest public health research at international conferences and in peer-reviewed journals
- Cannabis media and legislative bill tracking
- Cannabis pricing data
- Compliance investigations and much more
Data sources have included:
- The Colorado Official State Web Portal and other government documents
- House and Senate Bills
- Governor Executive Orders
- state-mandated impact and task force reports
- Legislative Council records
- Industry notifications & periodicals
- Workgroup meeting minutes.
- The Retail Marijuana Code (RMC)
- Cannabis academic literature
- Thousands of cannabis media stories
Interviews, surveys & focus groups with:
- Senior regulators including executive directors of multiple Colorado State Government Departments
- Industry executives including CEOs and directors of quality testing laboratories
- Front-line public health officials
Informal discussions with:
- An impact statistician contracted to the state
- Pioneering industry entrepreneurs
- A cannabis journalist
- A contract trimmer
- Dispensary owners
- A luncheon with Nobel Prize Nominee Raphael Mechoulum, discoverer of THC, CBD, and the endocannabinoid system.
These interactions contributed to a rounded understanding of the Colorado adult-use market and are grounded in the ethnographic research methodology.
Field observations from:
- Tours of cultivation facilities
- Trade shows
- Policy symposiums
- And much more
Get in touch to find out more about how we can assist you with bespoke cannabis research.